My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Green... Again

I couldn't steal my sister's cupcake thunder so, keeping with the work shirt matchy tradition, I did another green. After today's and last week's greens, I think I'm going to have to put a stop to that trend. When I first started painting my nails with essence Choose Me I LOVED it, but having it on my nails all day with the green shirt got to be too much. Besides, I have a box of untrieds to work through which doesn't include any greens at this moment. So after falling in love with Choose Me, I couldn't stop myself and I had to keep going with stamping and dotting.




essence - Choose Me! (base)
Wet n Wild - Black Creme (stamp)
L.A. Colors - misc blue that I thew away the package with the name for (dots)
L.A. Colors - Fuel  I was all over it this time (dots)
e.l.f. - Royal Purple (dots)
BM-212 (stamping plate)
Seche Vite - topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment